We cordially invite you to the IST Austria workshop on Modern Trends in Solid State Quantum Physics. The workshop aims to achieve an overview on some of the latest developments in solid state quantum physics. Topics include active research areas in solid state physics such as topological insulators, 2D and other nano-materials, nano-photonics, and low temperature physics. The workshop will give an overview on where we are today and what might be expected from future research.
Our speakers on June 6 are (in alphabetical order):
- Harry Atwater, California Institute of Technology
- Rainer Hillenbrand, NanoGUNE
- Pablo Jarillo-Herrero, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Frank Koppens, ICFO
- Thomas Müller, TU Wien
Our speakers on June 7 are (in alphabetical order):
- Andrei Bernevig, Princeton University
- Per Delsing, Chalmers University
- Laurens W. Molenkamp, University of Würzburg
- Philip Moll, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids
- Jason Petta, Princeton University
Our speakers on June 8 are (in alphabetical order):
- Michal Lipson, Columbia University
- Marko Loncar, Harvard University
- Jelena Vuckovic, Stanford University
Please register: at https://ist.ac.at/ssqp2017 until May 23, 2017.
More info here!